Thursday, May 21, 2009

Time for blogging

My time is very limited to blog. We flew in and hit the ground running. We have been pulling 15 hours days just with our programs and then spending time with our host families learning about the Dutch culture. My host family this week is wonderful. They have 3 kids 10, 13 & 16. Remo (husband) has an exhibit firm and his big client now is Exxon Mobile. He travels the globe setting up their exhibits to promote energy effic. Linda his wife works for DSM which is a HUGE chemical company that makes the raw materials to construct plastic. We all have breakfast together except when I left at 6:15 am. The kids are wonderful.

I move to another host family on Saturday and my schedule will be different but I will not know how much free time I will have.

Tot Ziens!

1 comment:

  1. 15 hour days?! Wow!! Can't wait to see some pictures!

    ReplyDelete