Wednesday, May 27, 2009

There is Nature

After being here for 10 days I thought we were never going to get out into the natural areas. Finally we had our chance...via bike. The Water Authority (Waterschap Roer en Overmass) manages the water in the province of Limburg. The water authorities are the oldest democratic organization (700 years is the oldest one) Their tasks are to manage water quality and water quantity. They have 4 guides planning, nature, cooperation and recreation.........I have to leave now for another day. I will try to get back to this tomorrow. SORRY! very busy schedule with little down time. I have lots to write about the natural areas. stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. My husband works in water management waste water and drinking water. There are so many facets its amagzing. I just came to this blog so what is your focuse on your trip?

    Photonutz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate your writing because you described really exclusive news. Thanks for sharing such an informative post.

    Interim Management

    ReplyDelete